- The St. Louis Chapter of ILEA takes great pride in offering members the opportunity to grow professionally not only by networking, but also by learning about issues that affect their industry on a daily basis. ILEA offers a variety of educational experiences for professionals in the special events industry.
- Our programs and special events will introduce you to new ideas and will refresh your skills by establishing best practices to rejuvenate your approach and career. We strive to provide you with educational opportunities that are relevant to you both personally and professionally.
Continuing education helps build your career and inspire your company, bringing the industry to new heights of excellence. Just as importantly, it assures your clients of highly professional, cutting-edge service. To help you maintain your continuing education goals, ILEA offers comprehensive, year-round, local and international educational opportunities. We encourage you to take advantage of the variety of educational opportunities available to you, including:
- Monthly ILEA St. Louis Educational Programs & Special Events: These topics include new event industry trends, legal issues facing the industry, insights into other event industry disciplines, and a look at larger scale events. We strive to provide you with timely, relevant and high-quality educational programs that help you to improve your skill set. Our monthly programs range from topics such as Catering and Design Trends to Event Safety and Security and are delivered by experts in each selected field of study.
- ILEA Certified Special Events Professional (CSEP): The CSEP designation is the hallmark of professional achievement in the special events industry. It is earned through education, performance, experience, and service to the industry, and reflects a commitment to professional conduct and ethics. Moreover, the CSEP can make you more attractive to potential clients and employers. The CSEP designation is awarded by the International Live Events Association (ILEA) and its Certification Committee. For more information visit http://www.ileahub.com/CSEP
- International Educational Conferences: International educational conferences provide you with the opportunity to network with industry professionals from all over the world---AND learn from some of the leading professionals in the event industry. LIVE is the annual education conference sponsored by ILEA which brings together ILEA members from around the world.
If there are specific topics that you would like to see covered at local or international educational programs, or if you would like to become involved with developing the educational content for the St. Louis Chapter, please contact our VP of Education and Programs, Courtney Mummert (firstname.lastname@example.org)